This section is intended to be for public access to spread documents and information on BELICE project.
Some main results are available and downloadable:
1) This is the Manual of ASR1 – Wide Area Assessment Process addressed to local authorities and rescuers so as to help them in being prepared in a response system after an earthquake.
2) This is the Handbook for Trainers on the ASR1 – Wide Area Assessment Process where Manual ASR1 content is reflected in a training guidance.
1) This video describes BELICE outputs and results with a particular focus on Manual of ASR1 and Handbook for Trainers.
2) This is the Final Virtual Reality Demo illustrating the Manual of ASR1 methods in a virtual field scenario. The related applications can be downloaded in the Virtual Reality area.
1) This tutorial describes how to draw up ASR1 and the main elements that can help in prioritizing damage areas.
2) This tutorial describes what are the main features and the possibility of use of BELICE plug-in.
3) This tutorial describes how you can get from Local Authority pre sectorization.
4) This tutorial describes how we deduced the numbers described in the Manual so to reach a possible right size of sector.
Tool to quickly start a first plan for the estimation of damages (WAAP – Wide Area Assessment Process) and for the first assessment of the number of teams necessary to start Search and Rescue (SAR) operations using data available on the web before and immediately after an earthquake.
1) Paola Milano
2) Luca Padroni
3) Massimiliano Russo
4) Philippe Meresse
5) Giuseppe Romano
6) Peter Goxharaj