This section is intended to be for public access to spread documents and information on BELICE project.
Some main results are available and downloadable:
1) This is the Manual of ASR1 – Wide Area Assessment Process addressed to local authorities and rescuers so as to help them in being prepared in a response system after an earthquake.
Download Manual EN (final version)
Download Manual IT (final version)
Download Manual FR (final version)
2) This is the Handbook for Trainers on the ASR1 – Wide Area Assessment Process where Manual ASR1 content is reflected in a training guidance.
Download Handbook EN (final version)
Download Handbook IT (final version)
1) This video describes BELICE outputs and results with a particular focus on Manual of ASR1 and Handbook for Trainers.
2) This is the Final Virtual Reality Demo illustrating the Manual of ASR1 methods in a virtual field scenario. The related applications can be downloaded in the Virtual Reality area.
1) This tutorial describes how to draw up ASR1 and the main elements that can help in prioritizing damage areas.
2) This tutorial describes what are the main features and the possibility of use of BELICE plug-in.
3) This tutorial describes how you can get from Local Authority pre sectorization.
4) This tutorial describes how we deduced the numbers described in the Manual so to reach a possible right size of sector.
Executable application for Oculus Quest 1 and 2. Executable application (Italian version).
Requires developer mode enabled for Oculus to install apk without going through the store. The procedure is explained in this guide (EN version) and in this guide (IT version).
Desktop version of Virtual Reality app with debugging controller with mouse and keyboard (WASD + SPACEBAR).
Desktop version (IT language).
Tool to quickly start a first plan for the estimation of damages (WAAP – Wide Area Assessment Process) and for the first assessment of the number of teams necessary to start Search and Rescue (SAR) operations using data available on the web before and immediately after an earthquake.
1) Paola Milano
2) Luca Padroni
General overview on Local Authority Tutorial
3) Massimiliano Russo
General overview on tutorials and plug in
4) Philippe Meresse
ASR1-Presentation of the manual
5) Giuseppe Romano
6) Peter Goxharaj
WAAP Training Methodology and Handbook